Koopman's car terminals in Amsterdam and Born provide a full service. All processes are efficiently combined, completely integrated and automated at a single location.
Our terminals offer services including:
- Receiving vehicles from ships. (A deep sea carrier delivers 5,000 cars each time)
- Unloading and loading trains
- Receiving vehicles from trailers
- Delivering vehicles to trailers
- Storage (joint capacity: 50,000 vehicles)
- Removal of the preservation coating
- Preparation for delivery
- For this purpose we have two car washes with a conveyor belt, which enables us to achieve a capacity of some 600 vehicles per shift.
Track and trace
The Koopman terminal management system uses remote RF handheld computers. The system is used to communicate and register all orders for and movements of vehicles. This fully secures the tracking & tracing process.
Curious about the options?
If so, please contact us.